- 3D and 2D graphical touch screen programming mode
- 3D visualisation in simulation and production
- 17″ high resolution colour TFT
- Full Windows application suite
- Delem Modusys compatibility (module scalability and adaptivity)
- USB, peripheral interfacing
- User specific application support within the controllers multitasking environment
- Sensor bending & correction interface
- Profile-T3D offline software
The new generation DA-Touch controls offers an even higher grade of efficiency in programming, operation and control of today’s press brakes. Ease of use combined with state-of-the-art technology goes hand in hand, improving productivity. The touch screen gives access to the proven Delem user-interface and enables direct navigation between programming and production. Functions are directly located where you need them, offering optimized ergonomics throughout the application.
The DA-69T offers 2D as well as 3D programming that includes automatic bend sequence calculation and collision detection. Full 3D machine set-up with multiple tool stations giving true feedback on the product feasibility and handling.
Highly effective control algorithms optimise the machine cycle and minimize set-up time. This makes using press brakes easier, more efficient and more versatile then ever. The OEM-panel located above the screen, reserved for machine functions and OEM-application switches, is integrated in the design and can be used depending on the required application.